We love to support our communities and get involved as much as we can in what’s going on around us. Whether it’s pouring beer at festivals, supporting community events or sponsoring, we participate in a whole lot of awesome events through out the year, especially when it comes to celebrating Canadian greatness.
While we would like support every event, we may choose to regretfully decline. Sorry! We’re not one of the big guys so we need enough lead time to ensure we can support a successful experience. And as a small and very new company, we hope you understand the need to be selective to ensure can deliver on our commitments for an amazing time.
A few types of events that we won’t be able to support:
- Motorsports: Drinking and driving anything is a big no-no. Safety first.
- Children’s Groups: Let’s let kids be kids.
- Teams or Individual Athletes: There are too many to say yes to all and not fair to only support a few.
A few other things we’ll need to know and are looking for:
- Does it Celebrate Canadian Greatness? That’s what were all about so help us understand how we can celebrate what makes Canada amazing together.
- Trial & Awareness: We’re a pretty new company so are always keen to showcase what we’re all about. Will there be opportunities for branding?
- Participation: When possible, we’d like to be there and share our story and passion for celebrating Canadian greatness. Trust us, our personalities are infectious!
- Location. While mighty we are still quite small so can only consider events in Ontario at the moment.